International Summer School on Biophysics 2014
Activities: The teaching activities of this summer school will consist of basic and advanced lectures about physics on the scale of the cell. The practical activities will include hands-on lab practicals (FRAP, FCS, magnetic tweezers and optical tweezers) as well as simulation and theory tutorials. One day of the summer school will be dedicated to advanced keynote lectures from invited speakers.
- Kristian Franze (University of Cambridge, UK)
- Don Lamb (Ludwigs-Maximilians-University Munich, Germany & University of Urbana-Champaign, USA)
- Paul can der Schoot (University Eindhoven, Netherlands)
- Ana-Sunčana Smith (Friedrich-Alexander University Erlangen-Nuremberg, Germany)
- Andreas Zumbusch (University Konstanz, Germany)
Weitere Informationen: www.summerschool.uni-bayreuth.de